Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Finishing Up

Just set up the wireless internet! And it works! YAY! Now I can sit down out in the dining area and blog, instead of standing in the kitchen and corded to the router!

It makes me sad to see all the people that have shown up for the opening, but we're not open!
*insert very sad face*
I am so excited that people have already been calling and coming over to take a look! It means my online communication is effective! Anyways, don't let our not being open right now deter you guys from coming back when we open! Keep up to date here, as well as Facebook! I'll probably post that we are ready as soon as I know on Facebook, then blog when I get my hands on a computer. Right now, we're looking at opening on Saturday. I will confirm that on Thursday.

Also! For those who may ask, we don't add the weight of the cup itself to your yogurt! You pay for what you eat, not what's holding it! I'll post a picture of that on Facebook as well.

NOTE: Our scale reads in pounds, but I assure you that it still calculates the cost equivalent to 45 cents per ounce. We will get a different scale, but I'll calculate the conversion here anyways:
1 ounce = 0.0625 pound
1/0.0625 = 16 ounce/pound
$0.45 per ounce x 16 = $7.20 per pound

Thus when you look at the scale, the unit price will be $7.20 per pound, which is the same as 45 cents per ounce. The amount you bought is going to look weird too because it's probably going to be under a pound.

I still need to figure out Twitter on the iPhone...

No comments:

Post a Comment