Monday, July 23, 2012

Excited?!!

#$^G$*&H&(&*E$^E%(JAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^Weird blerb of excitement.

We are no longer hiring, but for those interested, emails are welcome. I will probably not respond to them until we decide that we would like to hire more people, which we may. But as of right now, I'd rather not train ten people at once, but a few at a time instead. Thank you for understanding!

Check Facebook! I don't post like I do here, but it's nice to know we're getting out there and how many people have found us! Remember, facebook.com/yotopia.mn

Also on Facebook are some photos of the wonderful finished artwork of a Lakeville North art teacher! They are SO CUTE!! My favorite are the little  birds in the tree. I took a close up of them. There are definitely a ton more that I love, like the flowers... If you look more closely/pay attention, see the lady bugs!

We're starting up our machines tomorrow! Yay!! *insert very excited dance*

No comments:

Post a Comment