Monday, July 30, 2012

Day Three???

Oh wow! Third day already! I haven't posted in so long because I thought I would post at the end of opening day! Sorry!! Was wayyy too tired at the end of the day to sit and post. I literally went home, plopped down, and crashed.

One of my favorite things that have happened are people trying out Hawaiian Coconut and being really confused about the brown stuff coming out. That's because I used a chocolate base instead of a vanilla base! On top of their confusion, everyone has loved it!! Thank you Lindsey for the great suggestion!! 

So I have a few things to announce!

Starting tomorrow, or whenever I get the sign printed, we will no longer be taking cards for transactions under $3.00. Sorry!

Now bad news aside...

Thank you Kitty for doing such BEAUTIFUL paintings and THEN giving us a WONDERFUL welcoming pot of also beautiful flowers! Thank you thank you thank you!!!

All yogurt is gluten free. I don't think there are any nutrition facts about the flavorings. We have nutrition facts posted on Facebook. They will also be posted once I get the VGA to HDMI cord so that I can have a PowerPoint running on the screen above the cups! For now, I have printed the nutritional facts and they are left at the cash counter.

By popular demand, we have ordered sugar free yogurt!! I am thinking of having that at either the second machine or last machine... The first one can be regular Chocolate and Vanilla instead of Vanilla and Hawaiian Coconut (with chocolate!)

 Now let's end this post with a BANG!

GRAND OPENING ON AUGUST 10th!!! We're donating the profits to BOTH Lakeville High Schools. The catch? Pay in cash. It's easier to count things that way, as we wouldn't be donating the card transactions. So TELL EVERYONE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment