Thursday, June 21, 2012

New blog! Oh my!

Wahh new blog! I don't really know what's going on yet. I get to play with fonts too! Awesome!

But anyways, as the first post, I suppose I should talk about what Yotopia is. Yotopia is a new frozen yogurt concept in Minnesota. It is currently under construction, but will ideally be open in mid-July. For this blog, I think I will post about the construction of the place, how it's going, and keep posted about when it's actually going to open. Plus, I can get wordy-er here than I should on Facebook or even Google+ so that my posts don't bother people too much.

Construction! The walls are all up! Inspections are happening, so the walls should be complete and kitchen tile put down by Monday! Then we get to move on to the dining room area, I think. I am quite excited about decorating the front area! Come have a peek inside if you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment